WSJ’s Law Blog focuses on trends, cases, and personalities of interest to the business and law communities. Recent posts include Judge Calabresi’s remembrance of Judge Sotomayor as a torts student, and a piece about challenging the California proposition 8 decision in the federal courts.
- Today in Legal History: U.S. Term Limits v. Thornton wp.me/plfh6-1Pg #legalhistory #elections 9 hours ago
- Online Index to Treaties wp.me/slfh6-treaties #database #legalresearch #treaties 1 day ago
- Featured Database: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals wp.me/plfh6-NQ #legaldatabases #legalresearch #foreignlaw 2 days ago
- Congratulations to our graduates! 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 5 days ago