What do Fred Thompson, Rick Neuheisel and Ben Stein have in common? They all have law degrees. Louisiana State University law professor Christine Alice Corcos has compiled a list of persons who studied law and became famous for something other than being a lawyer. Categories include: actors, novelists, artists, athlete and others.
- Legal Ethics Links wp.me/plfh6-1KM #legalresearch #libguides #ethics 1 day ago
- Today in Legal History: U.S. Term Limits v. Thornton wp.me/plfh6-1Pg #legalhistory #elections 2 days ago
- Online Index to Treaties wp.me/slfh6-treaties #database #legalresearch #treaties 2 days ago
- Featured Database: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals wp.me/plfh6-NQ #legaldatabases #legalresearch #foreignlaw 3 days ago
- Congratulations to our graduates! 6 days ago