On the lead up to the recent Facebook IPO, one of its co-founders, Eduardo Saverin, renounced his U.S. citizenship. Brazilian-born and currently residing in Singapore, Saverin may be riding the crest of a trend as reported in IntLawGrrls where Sadie Blanchard blogged about the uptick in U.S. citizenship renunciations.
- Legal Ethics Links wp.me/plfh6-1KM #legalresearch #libguides #ethics 1 day ago
- Today in Legal History: U.S. Term Limits v. Thornton wp.me/plfh6-1Pg #legalhistory #elections 2 days ago
- Online Index to Treaties wp.me/slfh6-treaties #database #legalresearch #treaties 2 days ago
- Featured Database: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals wp.me/plfh6-NQ #legaldatabases #legalresearch #foreignlaw 3 days ago
- Congratulations to our graduates! 5 days ago