In the thriller Jagged Edge Glenn Close plays Teddy Barnes, an attorney who has not worked for four years when a newspaper heiress and her maid are brutally murdered with a hunting knife. The heiress’ husband Jack Forrester (Jeff Bridges) looks to Barnes for counsel. Barnes accepts the case and finds herself more than just professionally involved with the prime suspect of the murder case.
- Today in Legal History: Statue of Liberty Arrives in New York wp.me/plfh6-1Pz #statueofliberty #legalhistory #ushistory 7 hours ago
- First-Year Law Student Resource Guide wp.me/plfh6-10W #1L #libguide #lawlibrary 1 day ago
- Featured Database: LegalTrac wp.me/plfh6-1Jt #legaldatabases #legalresearch 2 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Flag Day wp.me/plfh6-21A #flagday #legalhistory 5 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Miranda Rights Established wp.me/plfh6-1Ps #mirandarights #legalhistory 6 days ago