Law School faculty publications are included in the Library collection whenever possible. Many of them are displayed in exhibit cases on the main floor of the library, but you can find circulating copies of many faculty books on the East wall of the Reserve section of the Library.
- First-Year Law Student Resource Guide wp.me/plfh6-10W #1L #libguide #lawlibrary 16 hours ago
- Featured Database: LegalTrac wp.me/plfh6-1Jt #legaldatabases #legalresearch 1 day ago
- Today in Legal History: Flag Day wp.me/plfh6-21A #flagday #legalhistory 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Miranda Rights Established wp.me/plfh6-1Ps #mirandarights #legalhistory 5 days ago
- Curious about the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court? wp.me/plfh6-22r #federalcourt #federaljudiciary 6 days ago