Watch Al Pacino in one of his early films as he plays an idealistic Baltimore defense attorney, Arthur Kirkland, who is fed up with the rampant corruption in the justice system. Check out … And Justice for All from the law library and watch as Kirkland is faced with moral decisions as he takes on the entire Maryland justice system.
- Today in Legal History: U.S. Term Limits v. Thornton wp.me/plfh6-1Pg #legalhistory #elections 10 hours ago
- Online Index to Treaties wp.me/slfh6-treaties #database #legalresearch #treaties 1 day ago
- Featured Database: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals wp.me/plfh6-NQ #legaldatabases #legalresearch #foreignlaw 2 days ago
- Congratulations to our graduates! 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 5 days ago