Review an area of law with a CALI lesson. There are hundreds of interactive, computer-based lessons covering over 40 subject areas. You can obtain the law school authorization code at the Reference Desk and then fill out the registration form at the CALI website to receive your password. CALI DVDs are also available at the Reference Desk.
Some lessons that 1Ls might be interested in are:
- Where Does Law Come From by Diane Murley
- Anatomy of a Case by Brian Huddleston
- How to Brief a Case by Edward Martin
- Learning Legal Analysis Through Its Components: Issue, Rule, Application, Conclusion – IRAC by Peter Honigsberg
- Plagiarism – Keeping Out of Trouble by Rebecca Trammel