This Academy Award winning political thriller is based on the true story of the late Charles Horman. The film describes the events in a South American country that lead to the disappearance of American activist Charles Horman (John Shea), and the struggle his wife Beth (Sissy Spacek) and father Ed Horman (Jack Lemmon) have in their search for him. Check out Missing from the law library.
- First-Year Law Student Resource Guide wp.me/plfh6-10W #1L #libguide #lawlibrary 12 hours ago
- Featured Database: LegalTrac wp.me/plfh6-1Jt #legaldatabases #legalresearch 1 day ago
- Today in Legal History: Flag Day wp.me/plfh6-21A #flagday #legalhistory 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Miranda Rights Established wp.me/plfh6-1Ps #mirandarights #legalhistory 5 days ago
- Curious about the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court? wp.me/plfh6-22r #federalcourt #federaljudiciary 6 days ago