This Academy Award winning political thriller is based on the true story of the late Charles Horman. The film describes the events in a South American country that lead to the disappearance of American activist Charles Horman (John Shea), and the struggle his wife Beth (Sissy Spacek) and father Ed Horman (Jack Lemmon) have in their search for him. Check out Missing from the law library.
- Congratulations to our graduates! 21 hours ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 1 day ago
- Check it Out: Hart's War wp.me/plfh6-17r #legalmovies #brucewillis #tuskegeeairmen 1 day ago
- Access to the Courts for Persons with Limited English Proficiency wp.me/plfh6-1Tk #legalresearch #language 2 days ago
- Washington Legislative History wp.me/plfh6-1C3 #legalresearch #libguides #WAstate 4 days ago