Please enter and exit the Library from the main doors on the second floor of the Law School. All other doors are alarmed and for emergency use only. Using these other doors (including those into the internal stairwells) will trigger a loud audible alarm that can only be turned off by Public Safety.
- Congratulations to our graduates! 7 hours ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 1 day ago
- Check it Out: Hart's War wp.me/plfh6-17r #legalmovies #brucewillis #tuskegeeairmen 1 day ago
- Access to the Courts for Persons with Limited English Proficiency wp.me/plfh6-1Tk #legalresearch #language 2 days ago
- Washington Legislative History wp.me/plfh6-1C3 #legalresearch #libguides #WAstate 4 days ago