Home bakers are now legally able to sell “low risk food” such as cakes and jams in Washington state. The Cottage Food Operations laws are found in RCW Chapter 69.22 and the new regulations are in WAC 16-149. See the Seattle Times profile of a local baker who is now able to legally run her cake business from her home.
- Today in Legal History: Statue of Liberty Arrives in New York wp.me/plfh6-1Pz #statueofliberty #legalhistory #ushistory 1 hour ago
- First-Year Law Student Resource Guide wp.me/plfh6-10W #1L #libguide #lawlibrary 1 day ago
- Featured Database: LegalTrac wp.me/plfh6-1Jt #legaldatabases #legalresearch 2 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Flag Day wp.me/plfh6-21A #flagday #legalhistory 5 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Miranda Rights Established wp.me/plfh6-1Ps #mirandarights #legalhistory 6 days ago