There are bicycles and cars everywhere in Seattle. Just how are they supposed to coexist? The Seattle Municipal Code has a chapter dedicated for bicycles and traffic. Whichever you are (cyclist or motorist), make sure you are in the right before you complain about the other.
- Congratulations to our graduates! 1 day ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 2 days ago
- Check it Out: Hart's War wp.me/plfh6-17r #legalmovies #brucewillis #tuskegeeairmen 2 days ago
- Access to the Courts for Persons with Limited English Proficiency wp.me/plfh6-1Tk #legalresearch #language 3 days ago
- Washington Legislative History wp.me/plfh6-1C3 #legalresearch #libguides #WAstate 5 days ago