Franz Kafka’s “The Trial” is one of the most disturbing representations of the legal process (or at least, a legal process). Some translators have suggested “The Process” as the more appropriate title, but “trial” with a double meaning of a proceeding and a tribulation works well enough. The book is available online for free through Project Gutenburg.
- First-Year Law Student Resource Guide wp.me/plfh6-10W #1L #libguide #lawlibrary 13 hours ago
- Featured Database: LegalTrac wp.me/plfh6-1Jt #legaldatabases #legalresearch 1 day ago
- Today in Legal History: Flag Day wp.me/plfh6-21A #flagday #legalhistory 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Miranda Rights Established wp.me/plfh6-1Ps #mirandarights #legalhistory 5 days ago
- Curious about the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court? wp.me/plfh6-22r #federalcourt #federaljudiciary 6 days ago