Seattle is updating its Shoreline Management Program for the first time since 1987. Several of the rules will affect people who live on houseboats and barges used as floating homes. The Seattle Times explains how the changes may potentially affect existing and prospective floating homes.
- First-Year Law Student Resource Guide wp.me/plfh6-10W #1L #libguide #lawlibrary 10 hours ago
- Featured Database: LegalTrac wp.me/plfh6-1Jt #legaldatabases #legalresearch 1 day ago
- Today in Legal History: Flag Day wp.me/plfh6-21A #flagday #legalhistory 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Miranda Rights Established wp.me/plfh6-1Ps #mirandarights #legalhistory 5 days ago
- Curious about the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court? wp.me/plfh6-22r #federalcourt #federaljudiciary 6 days ago