Onboard the U. S. Navy destroyer during World War II the captain, Lieutenant Commander Phillip Queeg (Humphrey Bogart) is removed from his post by his first officer, Lt. Steve Maryk (Van Johnson). Maryk is charged with mutiny and as the trial progresses Queeg’s mental instability come to light. Check out The Caine Mutiny from the law library.
- Today in Legal History: U.S. Term Limits v. Thornton wp.me/plfh6-1Pg #legalhistory #elections 4 hours ago
- Online Index to Treaties wp.me/slfh6-treaties #database #legalresearch #treaties 1 day ago
- Featured Database: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals wp.me/plfh6-NQ #legaldatabases #legalresearch #foreignlaw 2 days ago
- Congratulations to our graduates! 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 5 days ago