Onboard the U. S. Navy destroyer during World War II the captain, Lieutenant Commander Phillip Queeg (Humphrey Bogart) is removed from his post by his first officer, Lt. Steve Maryk (Van Johnson). Maryk is charged with mutiny and as the trial progresses Queeg’s mental instability come to light. Check out The Caine Mutiny from the law library.
- Online Index to Treaties wp.me/slfh6-treaties #database #legalresearch #treaties 21 hours ago
- Featured Database: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals wp.me/plfh6-NQ #legaldatabases #legalresearch #foreignlaw 1 day ago
- Congratulations to our graduates! 3 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 4 days ago
- Check it Out: Hart's War wp.me/plfh6-17r #legalmovies #brucewillis #tuskegeeairmen 4 days ago