Onboard the U. S. Navy destroyer during World War II the captain, Lieutenant Commander Phillip Queeg (Humphrey Bogart) is removed from his post by his first officer, Lt. Steve Maryk (Van Johnson). Maryk is charged with mutiny and as the trial progresses Queeg’s mental instability come to light. Check out The Caine Mutiny from the law library.
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 12 hours ago
- Check it Out: Hart's War wp.me/plfh6-17r #legalmovies #brucewillis #tuskegeeairmen 13 hours ago
- Access to the Courts for Persons with Limited English Proficiency wp.me/plfh6-1Tk #legalresearch #language 1 day ago
- Washington Legislative History wp.me/plfh6-1C3 #legalresearch #libguides #WAstate 3 days ago
- On-Line Indian Law Resources wp.me/plfh6-1Lm #indianlaw #legalresearch #policy 4 days ago