Onboard the U. S. Navy destroyer during World War II the captain, Lieutenant Commander Phillip Queeg (Humphrey Bogart) is removed from his post by his first officer, Lt. Steve Maryk (Van Johnson). Maryk is charged with mutiny and as the trial progresses Queeg’s mental instability come to light. Check out The Caine Mutiny from the law library.
- First-Year Law Student Resource Guide wp.me/plfh6-10W #1L #libguide #lawlibrary 13 hours ago
- Featured Database: LegalTrac wp.me/plfh6-1Jt #legaldatabases #legalresearch 1 day ago
- Today in Legal History: Flag Day wp.me/plfh6-21A #flagday #legalhistory 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Miranda Rights Established wp.me/plfh6-1Ps #mirandarights #legalhistory 5 days ago
- Curious about the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court? wp.me/plfh6-22r #federalcourt #federaljudiciary 6 days ago