Onboard the U. S. Navy destroyer during World War II the captain, Lieutenant Commander Phillip Queeg (Humphrey Bogart) is removed from his post by his first officer, Lt. Steve Maryk (Van Johnson). Maryk is charged with mutiny and as the trial progresses Queeg’s mental instability come to light. Check out The Caine Mutiny from the law library.
- Legal Ethics Links wp.me/plfh6-1KM #legalresearch #libguides #ethics 21 hours ago
- Today in Legal History: U.S. Term Limits v. Thornton wp.me/plfh6-1Pg #legalhistory #elections 1 day ago
- Online Index to Treaties wp.me/slfh6-treaties #database #legalresearch #treaties 2 days ago
- Featured Database: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals wp.me/plfh6-NQ #legaldatabases #legalresearch #foreignlaw 3 days ago
- Congratulations to our graduates! 5 days ago