Celebrate the Freedom to Read during Banned Books Week. For 30 years, libraries, publishers, booksellers, journalists, teachers and readers have been coming together to explore the issues and controversies around book challenges and book banning. Our new exhibit on the second floor highlights three recent book challenges and invites viewers to join the conversation.
- Congratulations to our graduates! 5 hours ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 1 day ago
- Check it Out: Hart's War wp.me/plfh6-17r #legalmovies #brucewillis #tuskegeeairmen 1 day ago
- Access to the Courts for Persons with Limited English Proficiency wp.me/plfh6-1Tk #legalresearch #language 2 days ago
- Washington Legislative History wp.me/plfh6-1C3 #legalresearch #libguides #WAstate 4 days ago