Celebrate the Freedom to Read during Banned Books Week. For 30 years, libraries, publishers, booksellers, journalists, teachers and readers have been coming together to explore the issues and controversies around book challenges and book banning. Our new exhibit on the second floor highlights three recent book challenges and invites viewers to join the conversation.
- Legal Ethics Links wp.me/plfh6-1KM #legalresearch #libguides #ethics 2 hours ago
- Today in Legal History: U.S. Term Limits v. Thornton wp.me/plfh6-1Pg #legalhistory #elections 1 day ago
- Online Index to Treaties wp.me/slfh6-treaties #database #legalresearch #treaties 2 days ago
- Featured Database: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals wp.me/plfh6-NQ #legaldatabases #legalresearch #foreignlaw 3 days ago
- Congratulations to our graduates! 5 days ago