Celebrate the Freedom to Read during Banned Books Week. For 30 years, libraries, publishers, booksellers, journalists, teachers and readers have been coming together to explore the issues and controversies around book challenges and book banning. Our new exhibit on the second floor highlights three recent book challenges and invites viewers to join the conversation.
- Today in Legal History: U.S. Term Limits v. Thornton wp.me/plfh6-1Pg #legalhistory #elections 15 minutes ago
- Online Index to Treaties wp.me/slfh6-treaties #database #legalresearch #treaties 23 hours ago
- Featured Database: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals wp.me/plfh6-NQ #legaldatabases #legalresearch #foreignlaw 1 day ago
- Congratulations to our graduates! 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 4 days ago