Directed by Oliver Stone, JFK examines the events that lead to the assassination and alleged coverup of President John F. Kennedy. The story is told through New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison’s (Kevin Costner) investigation of the assassination, and his obsession to find the answers to who may have benefitted from JFK’s assassination.
- Today in Legal History: Statue of Liberty Arrives in New York wp.me/plfh6-1Pz #statueofliberty #legalhistory #ushistory 12 hours ago
- First-Year Law Student Resource Guide wp.me/plfh6-10W #1L #libguide #lawlibrary 1 day ago
- Featured Database: LegalTrac wp.me/plfh6-1Jt #legaldatabases #legalresearch 2 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Flag Day wp.me/plfh6-21A #flagday #legalhistory 5 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Miranda Rights Established wp.me/plfh6-1Ps #mirandarights #legalhistory 6 days ago