January 3, 2013, is the start of the 113th Session of Congress. What that means as far as researching is that the default search for THOMAS (the Library of Congress website for free legislative information) is the current session. If you want to see legislation from last year (or any prior years), you need to do an Advanced Search.
- Today in Legal History: U.S. Term Limits v. Thornton wp.me/plfh6-1Pg #legalhistory #elections 8 hours ago
- Online Index to Treaties wp.me/slfh6-treaties #database #legalresearch #treaties 1 day ago
- Featured Database: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals wp.me/plfh6-NQ #legaldatabases #legalresearch #foreignlaw 2 days ago
- Congratulations to our graduates! 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 5 days ago