January 3, 2013, is the start of the 113th Session of Congress. What that means as far as researching is that the default search for THOMAS (the Library of Congress website for free legislative information) is the current session. If you want to see legislation from last year (or any prior years), you need to do an Advanced Search.
- Today in Legal History: Statue of Liberty Arrives in New York wp.me/plfh6-1Pz #statueofliberty #legalhistory #ushistory 14 hours ago
- First-Year Law Student Resource Guide wp.me/plfh6-10W #1L #libguide #lawlibrary 1 day ago
- Featured Database: LegalTrac wp.me/plfh6-1Jt #legaldatabases #legalresearch 2 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Flag Day wp.me/plfh6-21A #flagday #legalhistory 5 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Miranda Rights Established wp.me/plfh6-1Ps #mirandarights #legalhistory 6 days ago