In January, the National Conference of State Legislatures compiled a survey of federal and state statutes regulating possession of a firearm by the mentally ill. The survey includes summaries of legislation and links to each statute.
- Congratulations to our graduates! 4 hours ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 1 day ago
- Check it Out: Hart's War wp.me/plfh6-17r #legalmovies #brucewillis #tuskegeeairmen 1 day ago
- Access to the Courts for Persons with Limited English Proficiency wp.me/plfh6-1Tk #legalresearch #language 2 days ago
- Washington Legislative History wp.me/plfh6-1C3 #legalresearch #libguides #WAstate 4 days ago