In honor of President’s Day, we look at the Presidential $1 Coin Program. Initiated by the Presidential Coin Act of 2005, minting and distribution was suspended in 2011 due to excessive inventory. So if you want you McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, Taft or Wilson coin, you will need to work directly with the U.S. Mint.
- Congratulations to our graduates! 1 day ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 2 days ago
- Check it Out: Hart's War wp.me/plfh6-17r #legalmovies #brucewillis #tuskegeeairmen 2 days ago
- Access to the Courts for Persons with Limited English Proficiency wp.me/plfh6-1Tk #legalresearch #language 3 days ago
- Washington Legislative History wp.me/plfh6-1C3 #legalresearch #libguides #WAstate 5 days ago