The Law Library welcomes the ABA inspection team to Seattle University for its sabbatical site visit and evaluation. For those unfamiliar with the law school accreditation process, every law school must go through a full site evaluation every seven years. It is our turn this year. If you want to know more about the procedure for accreditation and the standards law schools are measured by, the website of the ABA’s Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar is a good place to start.
- Today in Legal History: U.S. Term Limits v. Thornton wp.me/plfh6-1Pg #legalhistory #elections 20 hours ago
- Online Index to Treaties wp.me/slfh6-treaties #database #legalresearch #treaties 1 day ago
- Featured Database: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals wp.me/plfh6-NQ #legaldatabases #legalresearch #foreignlaw 2 days ago
- Congratulations to our graduates! 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 5 days ago