The Law Library welcomes the ABA inspection team to Seattle University for its sabbatical site visit and evaluation. For those unfamiliar with the law school accreditation process, every law school must go through a full site evaluation every seven years. It is our turn this year. If you want to know more about the procedure for accreditation and the standards law schools are measured by, the website of the ABA’s Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar is a good place to start.
- First-Year Law Student Resource Guide wp.me/plfh6-10W #1L #libguide #lawlibrary 18 hours ago
- Featured Database: LegalTrac wp.me/plfh6-1Jt #legaldatabases #legalresearch 1 day ago
- Today in Legal History: Flag Day wp.me/plfh6-21A #flagday #legalhistory 4 days ago
- Today in Legal History: Miranda Rights Established wp.me/plfh6-1Ps #mirandarights #legalhistory 5 days ago
- Curious about the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court? wp.me/plfh6-22r #federalcourt #federaljudiciary 6 days ago