Emma Thompson plays Vivian Bearing, an English literature professor who is diagnosed with terminal cancer. As she undergoes extensive experimental treatments, she learns the importance of compassion and kindness over intellectual wit. Check out Wit from the law library.
- Congratulations to our graduates! 22 hours ago
- Today in Legal History: Brown v. Board of Education Decided wp.me/plfh6-1Rg #legalhistory #civilrights 1 day ago
- Check it Out: Hart's War wp.me/plfh6-17r #legalmovies #brucewillis #tuskegeeairmen 1 day ago
- Access to the Courts for Persons with Limited English Proficiency wp.me/plfh6-1Tk #legalresearch #language 2 days ago
- Washington Legislative History wp.me/plfh6-1C3 #legalresearch #libguides #WAstate 4 days ago