Welcome to all of our new 1Ls taking Criminal Law this summer! We’re so excited to have you here and look forward to seeing you in the library. Librarians are available to help you with your research needs and circulation staff is here until midnight daily.
The library has many different study aids for you to borrow, but wouldn’t it be nice to have your very own copy of a Crim Law Q&A? Follow @sulawlib on Twitter for your chance to take this very popular title home for keeps!
* Giveaway is limited to current Seattle University Criminal Law Students. One winner will be randomly chosen on June 30, 2017.
[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=twitter&iid=5018044″ src=”5/6/1/2/Irans_Election_Crisis_fd1f.JPG?adImageId=8383204&imageId=5018044″ width=”500″ height=”333″ /]
Following the law library via Twitter may be the easiest way to keep up on the latest law library news and research tips. But did you know that there are other tweets you can follow to bring you up to date on the law school and main campus happenings?
- sulawlib The latest news and research tips from the law library
- seattleulaw Links to law school news and posts from law professors
- seattleu SU campus news and information
- su_athletics The latest updates and scores from your Seattle U Redhawks
- SUBellHall Check out what our neighbors in Bellarmine Hall are tweeting about
- SU_Spectator Tweets from the Spectator, the SU student newspaper
An article from The Legal Intelligencer lists “20 Twitterers Lawyers Should Follow.” The list includes well known sources such as ABA Journal and American Lawyer as well as lesser known sources such as taxgirl. The article is just one woman’s opinion but you might take a look at the list and the twitterers mentioned to see if any of them appeal to you.